M. Tech – Power Systems & Control
Power is the backbone of every industry. Even though all the disciplines of engineering are interdependent, without electricity or power, no industry will be able to survive. A postgraduate study of Power Systems and Control deals with the generation, dispatch and transmission, followed by distribution and finally utilization of power, and the various mechanisms, and economics, related to it.
Such is the need of Power System Engineering that best M.Tech college in Lucknow like BBDU offers an independent, certified, and tastefully modified, course in this discipline. The modification stands as the inclusion of in-depth study of control systems and AI, the knowledge of which can be used for remodelling, rebuilding, customising, redesigning the current power system mechanisms.
But, one must understand the importance of the work of such an engineer and how his/her work can bring about a lot of difference. Thus, BBDU-The Power Systems & Control Engineering College in Lucknow, makes sure that all its students are truly capable by completing some objectives in the course. These objectives are:
- Thorough classroom learning under guidance from highly experienced faculty members
- Proper course-pertinent practical training in state-of-the-art labs with specially trained teachers
- Real-time learning and problem solving with compulsory internships, trainings, research and projects
- In-depth learning of concepts and their uses in development throughout the globe
Opportunities For Power Systems & Control Engineers
Let’s take a look at the following points:
- The requirement and need for power, given the current era of technology, is never going to end
- With the shifting focus from conventional sources for power generation, more capable minds are required for the sustenance and maintenance
- The research for lowering powering consumption is a completely independent section of study which will not lose its importance anytime soon
- A developing nation like ours is not able to extract maximum efficiency in such areas even after abundance of resources
- Research for new sources of power has also been a budding division of sciences which can prove to be critically important in the future
Thus, a mere few points prove that there is no dearth of jobs and research opportunities.
Usually offered jobs are:
- Service engineer
- Research Associate
- Power Systems Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Technical Project Manager
- Power Integrity Engineering