M. Tech – Software Engineering
Computer Engineering is one of the key programs that serve nearly every domain of our society. Due to the increasing demand of digitization in recent years, many research and development have taken place that has lead to growing demand of skilled computer engineers. BBD UNIVERSITY—the Best Computer Engineering College in Lucknow understood this demand of corporate. Which lead to make these objectives for CSE
- To arrange a dynamic pool of professionals who laid the strong foundation for innovative learning in Computer Engineering Department.
- To make students capable of tackling with day to day problems.
- To develop skilled computer engineering with innovative attitude
- To ensure that every student gets individual and adequate opportunity to learn and grow.
- To provide well-equipped lab and highly qualified faculty for the betterment of student.
- To provide hand-on sessions to ensure learning in right direction and building up confidence.
In order to fulfill these objectives BBD UNIVERSITY – the Best Computer Engineering College, Lucknow has well-equipped labs with state-of-the-art infrastructure, digital workstations with latest configurations and required software. Structures lab, C Programming lab, internet Lab, Computer Networking Lab, Project Lab are some of the key places that impart practical knowledge and technical skill in the hands of the students.
Opportunities For Computer Science Engineers
There are thousands of computer engineering jobs available in the market based on the skills and qualification. The booming IT sector in India has created a variety of job opportunities for computer science engineers. If you have done CSE then you can easily grab a nice IT job in an MNC. In IT firms, you can work in departments like design, testing, assembly, maintenance, and manufacturing. Following are some positions that serve as great options for a career after computer science engineering:
- Application analyst.
- Applications developer.
- Data analyst.
- Database administrator.
- Games developer.
- Multimedia programmer.
- Software engineer
- Systems analyst
- Web designer/Web developer
- Programmer/Software Tester
- Cloud Engineer