M. Tech – Software Engineering
Babu Banarasi Das University, or BBDU as it is commonly referred to, as the best M.Tech. college in Lucknow which is trying bring about an ingenious course of Masters in Engineering (M.Tech.) in the discipline of Software Engineering, with an aim to create truly dependable, and capable, Software Engineers for our tomorrow’s world.
Our whole world is being taken over by computers, smartphones, smart gadgets (TVs, automobile systems etc.), and even though it is very difficult to believe how recently it all started, mankind is making rapid strides with respect to development in these sectors.
Now, at the heart of all this technology, lies what gives it the brain or the path to run, the software. Software is that piece of engineering that gives instruction to all pieces of technology on how they should run. With the advancements we have been making in this respect, software development has opened a lot of doors for budding engineers with an interest in the smart technology.
To make sure that these engineers are properly trained before, and capable enough for, hitting the field, BBDU (the Software Engineering college in Lucknow):
- Theoretically sound
- Practically, applied & learned
- Experience-wise, trained
- Routine-wise, disciplined
- Workwise, inquisitive and dedicated
Opportunities For Computer Science Engineers
Software Engineering has no boundaries when it comes to opportunities, in respect to both monetary and non-monetary gains.
While research in such a field can be extremely fruitful, to the point that it can earn money, fame, and other benefits overnight, there are no dearth of jobs either, with tech giants hiring over thousands professionals everywhere.
Especially with the advent of technologies like Internet of Things (IoT), knowledge of software can now virtually help you move to, and ahead, in any and every field, from agriculture to defence to education etc.
As time passes, our dependence on technology is only going to increase. Few of the jobs usually offered post the successful completion of this course are:
- Software developer
- App Developer
- Software Engineer
- App Development Specialist
- IT specialist
- Systems Engineer
- Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review literature and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural science and engineering sciences.
- Design / Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and the cultural, societal and environmental considerations .
- Conduct Investigations of Complex problems: Use research based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern Tool Usage: Create, Select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations .
- The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental context and demonstrate the knowledge of , and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and Team Work: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively with the engineering community and with society at large. Be able to comprehend and write effective reports documentation. Make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team. Manage projects in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes
- To analyze software products, processes in a systematic way by applying problem solving skills and employable in product oriented Industry.
- To develop software products with modern tools and techniques.
Error: Contact form not found.