M. Tech – Computer Networking
Computer systems have been in the limelight for almost 2 decades now, and the way we are dependent on them, it seems that they are always going to be the centre of attraction. Given the elaborate systems these machines are, there are a lot of subsystems under them that together make them up. One such, and one of the most important, subsystems is networking.
Computer Networking, an M.Tech study, available in the best M.Tech college in Lucknow like BBDU is the study of all networking that can be done via a computer system, and the various security and threat concerns available. One of the major issues related to computers, hacking, can be completely prevented by someone with a strong knowledge of Networks. Network can also go a long way in collaboration with other streams and technologies and can be used in a fruitful way in almost every domain.
Given the high demand of Network Engineers, a Computer Networking college in Lucknow like BBDU is trying to meet special objectives in order to provide the nation with the most capable Network Engineers. These objectives are:
- All students should be theoretically sound
- All theory should have been understood with a hand-on approach in state-of-the-art labs
- All students should have real-time training, research and project experience
- All knowledge should be in-depth, with a sound idea of developments around the globe
Opportunities For Computer Networking Engineers
There is no dearth of opportunities, especially after a course like network engineering, where both research and job can be equally fruitful.
- The struggle between hackers and security experts will always be there
- The need for better and improved connections is always in demand.
- Big companies will always require personal network experts
- Internet, and related networking culture has a potential to grow
From the few points above, one can realise how important is a Network Engineer, and how fruitful he/she would have a very open-ended career, both in a job or research.
A few jobs usually offered to Network Engineers are:
- Network Engineer
- Network Application Manager
- Network Security Administrator
- Web Manager
- Research Assistant
- Security Specialist
- Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review literature and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural science and engineering sciences.
- Design / Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and the cultural, societal and environmental considerations .
- Conduct Investigations of Complex problems: Use research based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern Tool Usage: Create, Select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations .
- The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental context and demonstrate the knowledge of , and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and Team Work: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively with the engineering community and with society at large. Be able to comprehend and write effective reports documentation. Make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team. Manage projects in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes
- To understand the concepts and applications in the field of computer networks.
- To design and Develop Network, Mobile and Web-based Computational systems under realistic constraints.
Error: Contact form not found.