Best Education College in Lucknow, UP
School of Education performs a significant function of providing learning experiences and lead the students from darkness of ignorance to light of knowledge. Teacher is the most important element in any educational program. It is the teacher who is instrumental in implementation of the educational process at any stage. It is imperative to invest in the preparation of teachers, so that the future of a nation is secure. It is well known that the quality and extent of learner achievement are determined primarily by teacher competence, sensitivity and teacher motivation.
Aims of school of Education
The School of Education endeavours to:
- Promote academic excellence and strive to provide quality education.
- Prepare futuristic teachers with global vision.
- It aims at building a community of teachers and teacher educators possessing a sound theoretical base in the discipline of Education, an ability to analytically examine and evaluate the knowledge acquired and apply the same in their respective fields.
- Develop a research orientation among students, teachers, and teacher educators, train them in research methodology; develop skills for conducting and guiding research and facilitating the dissemination of research findings among the researchers in education.
- Reach out to other educational institutions in the areas of Teaching Technologies, Research Methodology in Social Sciences and Education Management.
- Conduct and guide research in the field of Education.
|School Name:||School of Education|
|Duration of Course:||2 Years|
|Number of Seats:||Total intake of B.Ed. course in the Department of Education, BBD University shall be 100 or as decided by NCTE from time to time.|
|Course Type:||Full Time|
|Eligibility Criteria:||Candidates with at least 50 % marks either in the Bachelor’s degree and/or in the Master’s degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities/Commerce or Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the programme. The reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ PWD and other categories shall be as per the rules of the central government/ state government, whichever is applicable.|
|Programme Fee:||35,000 1st Semesters
35,000 2nd Semesters
30,000 3rd Semesters
30,000 4th Semesters
- Lecture rooms of the department have various course classes. Availability of conference room, well equipped with smart class rooms, LCD projectors, OHPs and white boards.
- The Department has collaborative programmes with other Schools and Colleges for academia association and increasing employability.
Career Options in Education Field
- Teacher in Schools: Government & Private
- Principal in Schools: Government & Private
- Education Administrators :Government & Private
- Policy Makers in Government Sector
- Content/module developer
- Instructional designer
- Project Associate in NGO
|Programme Outcomes (POs)|
|PO1||To imbibe the knowledge and develop understanding of various methods and approaches of organizing learning experiences of Secondary school students.|
|PO2||To Systematize experiences and strengthen the professional competency of
|PO3||To develop skills required in selecting, organizing and experiences.|
|PO4||To Design/ construct micro and macro plans with appropriate consideration of understanding level of the students.|
|PO5||To develop skills involved in dealing with the academic and personal problems of learners.|
|PO6||To acquire knowledge and develop understanding about the various methods and techniques of evaluation.|
|PO7||To develop skills involved in selecting, developing and using evaluation tools for pupil teachers.|
|PO8||To provide knowledge and develop understanding about various aspects of school management.|
|PO9||To develop competencies for organizing various instructional and student co- curricular activities.|
|PO10||To function individually and in team work with creativity|
|PO11||To apply ethical principles, professional skills and responsibilities of the pupil
|PO12||To Use updated and modern tools, online resources and audio visuals based on ICT.|
|Program Specific Outcomes (PSO)|
|PSO1||To Understand basic concepts and ideas of educational theory. Build understanding and prospective on the nature of the learner diversity and learning. Comprehend the role of the system of Governance and structural
–Functional provisions that support school education.
|PSO2||To Develop understanding about teaching, pedagogy school management and community involvement. Build Skills & ability of communication reflection art,
aesthetics, theatre, self-expression and ICT