B. Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)-Artificial Intelligence
In today’s time when we think of futuristic society, the only thing that comes to our mind is a time when our day to day life will be much easier with the help of smart machines and technologies, which we are thinking of right now. Artificial intelligence not just empowers us but also gives us a sneak-peak into the importance of technology-driven living set-up.
B.Tech. Artificial Intelligence enables students with the required skill set to paint down and fabricate intelligent machines, applications and software along with cutting-edge technology of machine learning, analytics and visualization technology. This course also enables students to design intelligent solutions for challenging problems from numerous sectors ranging from a business application to data mining and much more.
This course is not all about confining your intelligence in a marked workstation rather opens several possibilities to relocate and enhance the core of knowledge in different fields. BBDU strives to train students to work in a highly competitive and fast-moving workspace and ensures a firm holding of talented students from our university in different organizations and sectors. Thus, BBDU, the best B.Tech college in Lucknow, continues to fulfil the following educational objectives:
- Theoretical classes under the orchestration of highly educated and experienced faculties from the industry.
- Practical implantation of theoretical knowledge through state-of-the-art laboratories and workshops.
- Application-based experiences and problem-solving skill development through mandatory training or/and projects.
- Garnering depth knowledge of subjects with the help of a vast number of available books, international e-journals, research and scientific papers etc.
Opportunities For Artificial Intelligence
As we are getting more advanced and equipped with the concept of artificial intelligence, the society is in the dire need of individuals who can use their shrewd knowledge and technical skill-sets to apply to real-life problems and come up with evolved solutions. We have tried to list down some of the career opportunities from the ocean of the same:
- Machine Learning Engineer
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Research Scientist
- Big Data Engineer
- Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review literature and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural science and engineering sciences.
- Design / Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and the cultural, societal and environmental considerations .
- Conduct Investigations of Complex problems: Use research based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern Tool Usage: Create, Select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations .
- The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental context and demonstrate the knowledge of , and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and Team Work: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively with the engineering community and with society at large. Be able to comprehend and write effective reports documentation. Make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team. Manage projects in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes
- Understanding Human Cognition, Artificial Intelligence, Data Engineering and Machine Learning for designing Intelligent Systems.
- Apply computational knowledge and skills to provide innovative solutions to solve problems in AI & ML.