B. Tech – Electronics and Communication Engineering
Electronics & Communications has been one of the most booming sectors in the past few decades, and the amount of advancement we have achieved in this field has been absolutely surreal. From using big and heavy landlines to more advanced landlines to mobiles, when they were a luxury, to a point when life without cell phones is almost impossible, we have come through the decades making advancements throughout the field.
BBDU, the best B.Tech college in Lucknow, has always been a sought-after University when it comes to a B.Tech degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering (ECE). BBDU has always aimed at promoting overall development of a student, especially for someone pursuing a core engineering discipline like ECE.
The objectives, which are met by the University, for such a development are:
- Sound theoretical learning through aid received from capable, learned and experienced teachers
- Sound practical knowledge obtained via applications in state-of-the-art labs under the guidance of especially trained teachers
- Real-time learning through compulsory internships and trainings
- Deeper understanding of subjects, gained from huge base of extra study materials including international papers and journals.
Opportunities For Electronics and Communication Engineers
ECE students can develop an exciting career in industries like consumer electronics manufacturing organization, Telecommunication & IT industries, Health care equipment manufacturing, Mobile communication (2G, 3G, 4G), Internet technologies, Power Electronics, and other industries like steel, petroleum and chemical industry etc.
Graduates from BBDU, the Electronics Engineering college in Lucknow have lots of opportunities in Government and private companies in the areas of design, manufacture, installation, operation, and maintenance of electronics equipment and systems.
With the advent of latest technological innovations, new opportunities came into existence for electronics & communication engineers. The latest technologies include self-driving cars, autonomous drone logistics, robotics, automation in industries, smart energy systems etc.
Electronics and Communication Engineers are acquired by top recruiters (both private and government) like DMRC, Siemens, Motorola, Intel, Texas Instruments, BEL, ISRO, DRDO, Accenture, Wipro, HCL Technologies, nVIDIA, Samsung, Tech Mahindra, Infosys, TCS, Conexant, MTNL, AIR, BSNL, Indian Air force, Indian Navy, Railways, Bharat Electronics Ltd and Flextronics and Philips Electronics.
- Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review literature and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural science and engineering sciences.
- Design / Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and the cultural, societal and environmental considerations .
- Conduct Investigations of Complex problems: Use research based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern Tool Usage: Create, Select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations .
- The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental context and demonstrate the knowledge of , and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and Team Work: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively with the engineering community and with society at large. Be able to comprehend and write effective reports documentation. Make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team. Manage projects in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life- long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes
- Apply the fundamental concepts of electronics and communication engineering to design a variety of components and systems for applications including signal processing, image processing, communication, networking, embedded systems, VLSI and control system
- Select and apply cutting-edge engineering hardware and software tools to solve complex Electronics and Communication Engineering problems.