B. Tech – Computer Science
Like BBDU (the best B.Tech. college of Lucknow), universities of our country are facing an insatiable demand for B.Tech course in the discipline of Computer Science. But, why so?
With the advancement of engineering and, subsequently, technology, we have now moved in a world which cannot be imagined without computers, processors, chips, and other similar digitized gadgets. So much is the dependence on such modern machines that it is hard to digest that such technologies would have been considered a part of folklore a century ago.
But, post this development, today the demand for capable engineers belonging to the discipline of Computer Science is so high that technological giants are hiring thousands of engineers a year.
BBDU has always aimed to contribute to the elitist group of CS engineers (owing to which it is now reputed as Best Computer Science Engineering College in Lucknow) by facilitating its CS students with:
- Most modern labs and technologies;
- Very capable teachers and supporting faculty members, with respect to knowledge and education;
- Compulsory in-plant training and internships along with the course for understanding an on-field approach and application of knowledge;
- Access to international research papers and journals for better learning and much deeper understanding.
Opportunities For Computer Science Engineers
There are thousands of computer engineering jobs available in the market based on the skills and qualification. The booming IT sector in India has created a variety of job opportunities for computer science engineers. If you have done CSE then you can easily grab a nice IT job in an MNC. In IT firms, you can work in departments like design, testing, assembly, maintenance, and manufacturing. Following are some positions that serve as great options for a career after computer science engineering:
- Application analyst.
- Applications developer.
- Data analyst.
- Database administrator.
- Games developer.
- Multimedia programmer.
- Software engineer
- Systems analyst
- Web designer/Web developer
- Programmer/Software Tester
- Cloud Engineer