Department of Electronics and Communication Eng.
The Department was established during the inception of the institute in 2011 as the department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE). Since its commencement, the primary objective of the department is to impart quality education, training and research at the undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral levels in various areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering with broad emphasis on design aspects of electronic systems.
Electronics and Communication Engineering Department aims to provide a program of high quality to produce creative technocrats those can address the challenges of a new century. The Department aims to make students engineering professionals, innovators or entrepreneurs engaged in technological developments and engineering system implementation in industry.
Special features of the department are as follows:
- Reputed professional disciplined work culture for quality education.
- Experienced, qualified, competent and devoted faculties and skilled technical, non- technical staff.
- Effective teaching learning process and modern infrastructure.
- Well equipped and modern laboratories.
- Complete syllabus coverage and contents beyond syllabus for learning latest technological trends.
- Excellent Result and Placement.
- Motivational and rewards to meritorious students, special attention towards weak students.
- Wi-Fi, LAN and internet connectivity throughout the campus.
- Bus, canteen and sports facility for student and staff.