About Zeal: – It is the inter annual festival of IILM comprising of wide range of activities from academic to cultural and sports events held on competitive basis. Objective of ZEAL is to provide a platform to the students to participate and exhibit their managerial and leadership competency through a wide range of activities.
The IILM Academy of Higher Learning, Lucknow hosted their 12 annual fest of Zeal, 2019 which was held in month of February. The event went with flying colours as all events were conducted without any issues.
Participants from BBD University as well as BBDNITM also took participation in this grand event of ZEAL 2019 where they won prizes in different events and showed their encouragement and passion.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE FESTIVAL:-
8th-9th Feb. 2019:- Sports events where teams from different colleges participated where BBD university won:-
2nd prize in Kho Kho
3rd prize in chess
1st prize in basket ball
2nd prize in carom
1st prize in shot put
15th-16th Feb. 2019:- These two days were kept for the academic and cultural events.
• The academic events were having five categories that were:-
1. In quizative (Business quiz)
2. Entrepreneurship ( a competition on existing product development)
3. Markethon (Advertisement making competition)
4. Turncoat (Debate)
5. Wordsworth (slogan writing) In which BBD university won 1st prize in Entrepreneur
• This was followed by cultural event in which BBD won 3rd prize in solo singing
• There was also some informal events in which BBD got 2nd prize in color the canvas (sketching) competition.