Type of Event: Workshop
Topic: “Artificial Intelligence”
Speaker: Mr. Arif Siddiqui, GM, Infoseek Software Systems
Organised by: Dept. of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Date: Sept. 25, 2019
Attended By: B.Tech (EC-4, EE-3 & EE-4) and M.Tech (EC & EE)
Venue: Lab-2, Computer Centre, BBD University Building
The Workshop was started with the Welcome of the Team of Infoseek Software Systems, Lucknow. The welcome address was given by the HoD (EC), BBD University.
Firstly, the Introduction about the Company was given and then the presentation was held on the Artificial Intelligence.
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, especially computer systems. These processes include learning (the acquisition of information and rules for using the information), reasoning (using rules to reach approximate or definite conclusions) and self-correction. Particular applications of AI include expert systems, speech recognition and machine vision.
The aim and summary of the Workshop are given below.
Aim of Workshop
1) Introduction of Artificial Intelligence ( AI)
2) History of AI, Explaining Footprints of AI, Defining the Turing Test.
3) Explaining the Gaming AI along with its history.
4) Types of AI.
5) Artificial Narrow Intelligence.
6) Artificial General Intelligence.
7) Artificial Super Intelligence.
8) Differences between Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Deep learning using graphs.
9) Demand for AI
10) Languages of AI
11) Introduction of Python and its Applications.
Summary of Presentation
Understanding different domains of Artificial Intelligence which are Machine Learning, Deep Learning, NLP, Robotics, Expert System. Highlighting the current usage of Artificial Intelligence using Python and elaborating its Industry demands on day to day basis.
The Workshop was ended with the Vote of thanks.