BBA – Logistics and Supply Chain Management
When we simply talk of Logistics it can be referred to the transportation of goods, and logistics has always been a subset of supply chain management, which appertain to efficient inflow, outflow, service, management and related information between the point of origin and consumption. Logistics and Supply chain Management combines to irradiate the flaws in between the process of consumption and origin with the help of manpower and technical advancements.
The fabrication of this course strengthens and individual in a way, which helps them manage the team they are working with and enhance the productivity of the whole process, ensuring personal growth as well. Application-based study structure enriches the students to become a go-getter.
Globalisation and increasing purchasing power parity of individuals have given the whole framework many job opportunities as well as the enormous requirement for technical soundness. To stay in par with the environment BBDU has tried to establish an education system which makes students more creative, enriched and industry-friendly individuals. Being the best college in management, BBDU caters to several educational objectives:
- Theoretical classes under the orchestration of highly educated and experienced faculties from the industry.
- Practical implantation of theoretical knowledge through state-of-the-art laboratories and workshops.
- Application-based experiences and problem-solving skill development through mandatory training or/and projects.
- Garnering depth knowledge of subjects with the help of a vast number of available books, international e-journals, research and scientific papers etc.
- Management Knowledge: Students will acquire adequate understanding about management concepts and principles.
- Business Analysis: Use the business and management knowledge gained to analyse the business problems and come up with vialble solutions.
- Communication: To impart knowledge to the students towards Business Communication for effective and Professional business management
- Entrepreneurship: Build the entrepreneurship acumen.
- Individual and Team Work: To inculcate the ability for leading a team and develop group behaviour in achievement of individual, group and organizational goals.
- Regulatory Framework: To understand and discuss the broad legal and regulatory framework governing business activities.
- Ethics: To recognize and solve business problems in an ethical manner for continuous development of business venture.
- Technology Orientation: To develop competency in the use of technology in modern organizational operations.
- Conduct Investigations : To stimulate an interest in research and its applications to find solutions for business problems.
- The Business Leader and Society: To provide an environment that challenges the students’ mind through competitive education which emphasizes on inculcating values, thus transforming them into socially responsible managers and business leaders.
- Environment and Sustainability: Understand the relevant issues of environmental concern and sustainable development.
- Life Long Learning: Acquire the ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context socio-technological changes.
Program Specific Outcomes
- To prepare students to excel in industry as logistics and supply chain professionals.
- To inculcate entrepreneurial skills in students so they can provide job opportunities for other sections of the society.
Increase in demand and supply of the goods and services has created a lot of career opportunities and has been asking for many well informed and technically cultivated individuals, and we at BBDU has been catering to the demands of society by keeping up with the demands of the industry by educating and nurturing a generation of individuals, who have done extremely well in many of fields and services. We have tried to enlist some of the career opportunities after getting graduated from BBDU in BBA in Logistics and Supply Chain Management:
- Logistics Manager
- Supply Chain Manager
- Assistant Manager