B. Tech – Information Technology
Information technology strives to ease the human lives by implementing the use of software application and computer hardware in day to day life, and in its designing, framing and placement, also providing support and management to a diverse range of computer-based information system.
The curriculum offered for b.tech in Information Technology at BBDU has been fabricated in a way which provides an insight into the problems faced in the sector of information technology and strikes to irradiated them. The application-based course structure nurtures the problem-solving expertise of the students and lets them grow in a cutting-edge technology-based environment.
B.Tech in Information technology not just provides an edge in this rapidly advancing technological surrounding but also develops the skill set required to hold a firm position in a highly competitive industry. Here at BBDU, we are bound to psych oneself up as an industry-ready individual, with shrewd knowledge set to an abject extent and practical ability to tranquillize the chaos in the industry. Thus, BBDU, the best B.Tech college in Lucknow, continues to fulfil the following educational objectives:
- Theoretical classes under the orchestration of highly educated and experienced faculties from the industry.
- Practical implantation of theoretical knowledge through state-of-the-art laboratories and workshops.
- Application-based experiences and problem-solving skill development through mandatory training or/and projects.
- Garnering depth knowledge of subjects with the help of a vast number of available books, international e-journals, research and scientific papers etc.
Opportunities For Information Technology
As the society paces up towards more technological advancements, the desire and need of an enhanced IT industry and a street-smart professional is mandatory. Thus, the requirement of these professionals is bound to see a larger peak than ever. The horizon of the career aspect in IT industry has always been expanding, and in coming days we shall see a very different picture of IT industry, we have tried to list down some of the career opportunities from the ocean of the same:
- IT consultant
- Cloud architect
- Mobile application developer
- Web developer
- Software engineer
- Engineering Knowledge: Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
- Problem Analysis: Identify, formulate, review literature and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural science and engineering sciences.
- Design / Development of Solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety and the cultural, societal and environmental considerations .
- Conduct Investigations of Complex problems: Use research based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
- Modern Tool Usage: Create, Select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations .
- The Engineer and Society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Environment and Sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental context and demonstrate the knowledge of , and need for sustainable development.
- Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
- Individual and Team Work: Function effectively as an individual and as a member or leader in diverse teams and in multidisciplinary settings.
- Communication: Communicate effectively with the engineering community and with society at large. Be able to comprehend and write effective reports documentation. Make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
- Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team. Manage projects in multidisciplinary environments.
- Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
Program Specific Outcomes
- Developing analytical, technical, professional & management skills in the domain of Information Technology.
- Ability to employ modern intelligent systems to deliver solutions to the problems in Information Technology domain.