The success of school is reflected by its recognition as a ‘Star Performer’ by U.P.T.U. in earlier years, has been a recipient of AICTE-MODROBS and AICTE-RPS Grant worth Rs. 35 lacs, Best M.Pharm. Thesis national award, appreciation by renowned scientific organizations, excellent placement record and a good number of publications in peer reviewed journals of national and international repute. Till date more than hundreds of research and review articles have been published. In addition a number of presentations have been made in different conferences, seminars and symposia.
- Poonam Verma, Sandeep K Singh, Koshy M Kymonil, Shubhini A Saraf, Formulation and Evaluation of Self-Nanoemulsifying Drug Delivery System (SNEDDS) for Oral Delivery of Ketoconazole, Nanomedicine book, Apple Academic Press, US, 2013.
- Ajay Kumar, Neha Gulati, Randhir Gupta, Koshy MK and Shubhini A. Saraf , Formulation and evaluation of solid lipid nanoparticulate gel for antiacne therapy, Royal Society of Chemistry, London, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BA Copyright Year:2012, ISBN: 978-1-84973-378-6, eISBN: 978-1-84973-524-7, DOI:10.1039/9781849735247-00150, Buy Print (£119.95).
- The book 'Phytochemical investigations and Pharmacological Screening' has been released by Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany. Mr. Dharmendra Kumar, Prof. Rajiv Gupta, Prof. (Dr.) Ranjit Singh and Prof. (Dr.) Shailendra K. Saraf have jointly authored the book.
- Ricinus communis : A Promising herbal remedy for convulsions Prof. Rajiv Gupta, Avinash Chandra Tripathi, Prof. Shailendra K. Saraf (Lambert Publishing, Germany)
- Standardization and Pharmacological Studies on Michelia champaca Prof. Rajiv Gupta, Hafsa Ahmad, Anurag Mishra (Lambert Publishing, Germany)
- Hafsa Ahmad, Anurag Mishra, Rajiv Gupta, Shubhini A. Saraf 'Tannins in Michelia champaca' (Chapter 23) in “Chemistry of Phytopotentials: Health, Energy and Environmental Perspective” Springer Verlag, Berlin.