- The Institute is Wi-Fi enabled. Students and faculty members have access to internet in the classrooms, faculty block, computer centre and library.
- The institute boasts of a well equipped library and has vast collection of journals, periodicals, books, magazines, databases both physical and digital.
- The state-of-the-art computer centre which facilitates and inculcates the culture of e-learning. Students & faculty have access to high-speed Internet and a range of applications like SAS, SPSS, Office MS Office, Microsoft Works et al.
- The management department has well equipped classrooms with a seating capacity of about 60 students each to facilitate teaching, discussions and debates. The specially designed classrooms are equipped with audio visual aids to enhance group discussions and interactive learning. The classrooms provide the right environment for the faculty to impart the students a hands-on experience of technology.
- Conference room where seminars and guest lectures are conducted.
- A dedicated large classroom where students conduct their club activities.
- A state-of-the-art auditorium with a seating capacity of 1000 for conducting seminars, MDPs, conferences and other events.