The SHM rewards outstanding performance with its Academic Achievement Awards. Full-time Bachelor of Hotel Management students who achieve a grade point or above in one semester will be issued with a Certificate of Academic Achievement for that semester. With a certificate you will join our elite of the elite!
SHM Student Forum'CELEBRATION' is the SHM student forum, which works for the cultural events and for student wellfare.
The SHM is committed to assist its students to find relevant and fulfilling employment upon graduation. This service allows you to sort job notices by date and company name, helping you to find the position that best suits your focus and aspirations.
SHM Mentorship Programme
The Mentorship Programme has linked full-time SHM students to industry professionals for advice and guidance. Our students have benefited from the experience and insight of alumni and other industry leaders, allowing them to:
- Develop intellectually, socially and personally
- Determine their vision and aspirations for the future
- Enhance their future professional and career development
- Face challenges in society
- Become preferred graduates
All students are responsible for initiating contact, and they must:
- Meet their mentors 5 times a year for between one and two years
- Communicate more frequently with their mentors via email and telephone after one or two meetings to build up friendship and mutual trust.