MAE - Research
Selected Publications By The Faculty Members
- Optimization of scale factor in shrinkage compensation in SLS using pattern search tool and genetic algorithm. Ajay gupta, Prof.Sunil Kumar, International Journal of Technical Research and Applications. ISSN: 2320-8163. Volume 2, Issue 2 (March-April 2014), PP 11-13.
- "Review on Fatigue crack growth and finite element method, Nirpesh Vikram, Dr. Raghuvir Kumar, International Journal of Science & Engineering Research, Vol.4, Issue 4, April 2013, ISSN 2229-5518, pp. 833-843.
- "A study of factors affecting design and choice of ERP systems in Indian Organisations, Uttkrishti Singh, Nirpesh Vikram, International Journal of Science & Engineering Research, Vol.4, Issue 7, July, l 2013, ISSN 2229-5518, pp. 2225-2232.
M.Tech. Thesis Submitted in the Department
- Finite Element Analysis and Validation of The Crack Growth Rate Constant with Loading Parameters For 6061-T6 Aluminum Alloy, By-Anil Kumar Singh -2013.
- Exploring Some Issues in Design and Choice of Enterprise Resource Planning Systems,By-Uttkrishti Singh 2013
- Optimization of Scale Factors in Shrinkage Compensations in SLS Using Pattern Search Tool and Genetic Algorithm in Mat lab 2011, By-Ajay Gupta -2013.
- Validation of Fatigue Crack Growth Rate Constant with Loading Parameters for 6063-T6 Aluminum Alloy, By-Shivangi Kaushal -2013.
- Impact Of Solar Passive Features on Heating/Cooling Load of The Buildings in Indian Climate Conditions, By-Bramha Singh -2013.