CSE - Publications
1.Hemlata Pant and Dr. Reena Srivastava, Mindex_IB: A Feature Selection Method for Imbalanced Dataset. Published in the International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering. Vol 5, Issue 4, April 2016.
2.Deepali Verma and Mohd. Saif Wajid ,“Sketch Based Image Indexing and Retrieval”,IOSR Journal of Computer Engineering (IOSR-JCE), e-ISSN: 2278-0661,p-ISSN: 2278-8727, Volume 18, Issue 2, Ver. I (Mar-Apr. 2016), PP 76-80.
3.Rishi Kumar Srivastav and Mohd. Saif Wajid, Adaptive Negotiation Agent System for E-Commerce Applications, INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC PROGRESS AND RESEARCH (IJSPR), ISSN: 2349-4689Volume 23, Number 03, 2016.
4.Namita Srivastava, Ashish Tripathi and A.K Misra “Memetic Algorithm for Bi-objective graph coloring problem” National Conference on Emerging Trends in Computing and Management Technologies (NCETCMT- 2016) Bonfring International Journals ISBN No. 978-93-85477-65-2
5.Eram Fatima, Nitika Gupta "A Review Paper on Content Based Image Retrieval" International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering and Technology (IJSRSET).Vol.2(1), ISSN 2395-1990, 2016.
6.Poornima Gupta ,Priya Sahai "A Review on Artificial intelligence approach on Prediction of Software Defects" International Journal of Research and Development in Applied Science and Engineering (IJRDASE).Vol 9(1), ISSN 2454-6844, 2016.
7.Pallavi ,Garima Singh "Review on Rainfall Forecasting Using Different Techniques and Algorithms" International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering.Vol. 4(3), ISSN 2320-9801, 2016.
8. Ms. Akansha Singh, Ms. Kusum Kardam, Mr. Mohammad Suaid "A Review on Shifting Software Testing to Cloud" ,International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology ,Issue 1, ISSN 0975-9646,2016.
1. Abdullah, Dr. M. H. Khan, Dr. Reena Srivastava. Testability Measurement Model for Object Oriented Design (TMMOOD).Published in the International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology (IJCSIT).Vol.7, No.1, Pages 153-163, February 2015.
2. Hemlata Pant and Reena Srivastava. A Survey on Feature Selection Methods for Imbalanced Datasets. Published in International Journal of Computer Engineering & Applications. Volume IX, Issue II, Pages 197-204, ISSN: 2321-3469, 2015.
3. Abdullah, Dr. M. H. Khan, Dr. Reena Srivastava. Flexibility: A Key Factor To Testability. Published in the International Journal of Software Engineering & Applications (IJSEA), Vol.6, No.1, Pages 89-99, January 2015.
1. Priya Sahai, Manuj Darbari, Adaptive E-learning Using Granulerised Agent Framework, International Journal Of Scientific And Engineering Research (IJSER) ,Vol. 5(2), 2014.
2. Rishi Srivastava, Decreasing Call Blocking Rate and Dropping rate by Implementing Recourse Planning Model through Auxiliary Station in Search Mode. International Journal of Innovative Research in Science & Engineering, ISSN 2347-3207.
3. Shreya Singh and Mr. Rishi Srivastava, Survey on Distributed Certificate Authority Services and Security for Wireless Mesh Network, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol. 5(12), 2014, ISSN 2229-5518.
4. Garima Singh and Sunita Bansal, Artificial Immune System Approach for Multi Objective Optimization, International Journal of Advance Computer Science, Vol. 4(10), 2014, Pp. 456-460.
5. Garima Verma and Amandeep Kaur, A Review on Distributed System Security using Elliptic Curve Cryptography,International Journal of Scientific and Research Publication, Vol. 4(6), 2014.
6. Jalneesh Singh, Vinay Prakash Srivastava and Prof. Dileep Kumar Gupta, Security in Cloud Storage over Text Document using Hadamard Matrix and Compression Technique, IJARCSSE, Vol. 4(5), 2014.
7. Akhilesh Kumar Yadav, Deenbandhu Singh and Vivek Kumar, FORGERY(COPY-MOVE) DETECTION IN DIGITAL IMAGES USING BLOCK METHODS, International Journal of Collaborative Research in Engineering Sciences, Vol.1(2), 2014, ISSN 2348-9707.
8. Akhilesh Kumar Yadav, Deenbandhu Singh and Vivek Kumar, Human Activity Tracking using Star Skeleton and Activity Recognition using HMM's and Neural Network, International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Vol. 4(5), 2014.
9. Rishi Srivastava ,Content Poisoning in Peer to Peer Network, International Journal of Computer Science And Research (IJCSAITR),Vol.2(2),2014.
1. Mohd. Saif Wajid, Shivam Maurya and Mr. Ramesh Vaishya, Sentence similarity based test summarization using clusters, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Vol. 4(5), 2013, pp. 1959-66, ISSN 2229-5518.
2. Ms. Garima Singh, Dr. Sunita Bansal, Artificial Immune System Approach for Multi Objective Optimization, IISTE, Vol.4(13), 2013, ISSN 2222-2863.
3. Mohd. Saif Wajid, Floating wave mobile agent for distributed intrusion detection system. International Conference on Electrical, Electronics and Computer Science,2013,ISBN 978-93-81693-88-16.
4. Rishi Srivasatva, Content Poisoning in Peer to Peer Network, International Journal of Computer Science And Research (IJCSAITR),Vol.1(9), 2013, pp:1-4.
5. Amandeep Kaur and Praveen Kumar Shukla, A review on -objective optimization for routing problem of computer networks, 4th International Conference on next generation information technology, 2013.
1. Priya Sahai, Manuj Darbari, Adaptive E-learning Multi-Agent Systems with Swarm Intelligence, International Journal of Applied Information Systems (IJAIS), Vol.2, 2012.