Physics - Research
- Thin film Sensors
- Humidity/Gas sensing associated with morphological dynamics of surface patterns of thin films
- Self-assembly and -organization of materials
- Directed/non-directed self-organization and -assembly of surface patterns in thin films and nano materials
- Selective synthesis and alignment of low-dimensional nano-scale materials
- Synthesis, application, and physics of nano-scale and - structured materials
- Synthesis of nano materials involving nanowires, nanorods, nanotubes, nanosheets, etc.
- Application of nano materials to advanced devices such as dye-sensitized solar cell, light-emitting diodes, Lithium-ion secondary battery, gas sensors, etc.
- Soft matter physics and modeling of physical and chemical properties of variety of nano materials
- Humidity Sensor
- Condensed Matter Physics
Research PublicationsDr. R. D. Singh
- Thermo-Acoustic Response of 1, 4-dioxane with carboxylic acids. (With M.Gupta, Shashi Singh, I.V. and J.P. Shukla), J.Phy. and Chem. of liquids, Vol 46, No.4 August 2008, 349-357.
- Molecular interaction study in Binary Mixtures of DMSO with Formamide and N, N-Dimethylformamide. J. Experimental and Theoretical Physics, Russia (Communicated), (with M. Gupta, Shashi Singh, Shahla Parveen and J.P. Shukla)
- Thermo acoustic and Viscometric Study of Molecular interaction in Binary Mixtures of 1, 4-Dioxane with Acetic and Propionic Acid. (with Shashi Singh, M. Gupta and J.P. Shukla), J.Solution Chem. (Communicated)
- Optical, Volumetric and Viscometric Studies of Binary Liquid Mixtures. (with Shashi Singh, Divya Shukla, M. Gupta and J.P. Shukla), Chinese J. Physics, (Communicated)
- Acoustical and Thermodynamical properties of binary liquid mixture through Excess parameters-an experimenta and theoretical study. (with Shashi Singh, M. Gupta and J.P. Shukla), Acta physics Polonica, (Communicated)
Dr. Karunesh Tiwari
- Ag-Loaded WO3 Ceramic Nanomaterials: Characterization and Moisture Sensing Studies, Narendra Kumar Pandey, Karunesh Tiwari, Akash Roy, Aradhana Mishra, Anil Govindan, published in International Jounal Applied Ceramic Technology (IJACT), MAR-2012. (In- Press)
- Synthesis and Characterization of WO3 nanomaterial, N.K.Pandey, Karunesh Tiwari, Akash Roy, Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology, Vol.7, Number1(January-2011) pp156- 157.
- Characterization and humidity sensing application of ZnO-TiO2 nanocmposite, Narendra Kumar Pandey, Karunesh Tiwari, Akash Roy, Advanced Materials Research Vols.304(2011) pp48-52.
- Moisture Sensing Application of Cu2O Doped ZnO Nanocomposites, N.K.Pandey, Karunesh Tiwari, Akash Ro, IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol.11. No.9 (September-2011) pp 2142-2148.
- Ag doped WO3 Nanomaterials as Relative Humidity Sensor, N.K.Pandey, Karunesh Tiwari, Akash Roy. IEEE Sensors Journal, Vol.11. No.11 ( November-2011) pp 2921-2918.
- A resistive humidity sensor based on nanostructured Wo3-ZnO composites, Karunesh Tiwari, Anupam Tripathi, N.K.Pandey, Sensors & Transducers Journal Vol. 134, Issue 11, (November-2011) pp.65-75.
- Morphological and Relative Humidity Sensing Properties of Pure ZnO Nanomaterial, N.K.Pandey, Karunesh Tiwari, Sensors & Transducers Journal Vol. 122, Issue 11, (November-2010) pp.9-19.
- Humidity Sensing Studies of WO3-ZnO Nanocomposite, N. K. Pandey, Anupam Tripathi, Karunesh Tiwari, Sensors & Transducers Journal, Vol. 104, Issue 5, (May-2009) pp.109- 118.
- Relative Humidity Sensing Studies of WO3-ZnO Nanocomposite, N K Pandey, A Tripathi, K Tiwari, A Roy, Advanced Materials Research Vols. 79-82 (2009) pp 365-368.
- Morphological and Humidity Sensing Studies of WO3 Mixed With ZnO And TiO2 Powders, N K , Anupam Tripathi, Karunesh Tiwari, Akash Roy, Amit Rai, Priyanka Awasthi, Aradhana Mishra, Alok Kumar, Sensors and Transducers Journal, Vol.96, Issue.9, pp.42-46, Sept.2008.
Dr. Shahla Parveen
- Estimation of Refractive Index, Viscosity, Ultrasonic Velocity and Surface Tension of Binary Mixtures of ECA with Aromatic Liquids. DivyaShukla, ShahlaParveen, Manisha Gupta, J.P. Shukla, J.D. Pandey J. of Pure and Appl. Ultrasonics, India, 28 (2006) 51.
- Volumetric, Optical, Acoustical and Viscometric Study of Molecular Association in Binary Mixtures of Butylamine with 1- Butanol and Tert- Butanol. Shashi Singh, ShahlaParveen, DivyaShukla, Manisha Gupta, J.P. Shukla ActaPhysicaPolonica A, Poland, 111(6), (2007) 847.
- A Corresponding States Model for the Prediction of the Viscosity of Liquids and Liquid Mixtures. DivyaShukla, Shashi Singh, ShahlaParveen, Manisha Gupta, J.P. Shukla J. Mol. Liq.,Germany,136( 2007) 111.
- Thermophysical Properties of Binary Mixtures of Methanol with Chlorobenzene and Bromobenzene at Varying Temperatures. DivyaShukla, Shashi Singh, ShahlaParveen, Manisha Gupta , J.P. Shukla Int. J. Thermophys.,U.S. 29 (2008) 1376.
- Thermoacoustical Excess Properties of Binary Liquid Mixtures -A Comparative Experimental and Theoretical Study M. Yasmin, K.P. Singh, S. Parveen, M. Gupta and J.P. Shukla, ActaPhysicaPolonica A, 115 (5)(2009).
- Mixing Properties and Modeling of Methanol with Chlorobenzene and Bromobenzene at 293, 303 and 313K. Manisha Gupta, DivyaShukla, Shashi Singh, ShahlaParveen, J.P. Shukla Phys&Chem. Liq., U.K. 47(2) (2009)113.
- Molecular Interaction Study of Binary Mixtures of THF with methanol and o-cresol- An Optical and Ultrasonic Study ShahlaParveen, Shashi Singh, DivyaShukla, K. P. Singh, Manisha Gupta, and J.P. Shukla ActaPhysicaPolonica A, 116(6) (2009)1011.
- Ultrasonic Velocity, Density, Viscosity and Their Excess Parameters of the Binary Mixtures of THF with Methanol and o-Cresol at Varying Temperatures. ShahlaParveen, DivyaShukla, Shashi Singh,Manisha Gupta, J.P. Shukla Applied Acoustics, 70 (2009) 507.
- Acoustical Properties of Binary Mixtures of Heptane with Ethyl Acetate and Butyl Acetate. DivyaShukla, Shashi Singh, ShahlaParveen, Manisha Gupta, J.P. Shukla Chinese J. Chem., China, 28(2010).
- Theoretical Evaluation of Thermodynamic Parameters and Excess Properties Incorporated with Ultrasonic Velocity Estimations of Binary Mixtures. ShahlaParveen, M. Yasmin, M. Gupta and J.P. Shukla. International Journal of Thermodynamics, 13(2) (2010) 59.
- Ultrasonic and volumetric study of N H bond complexes in binary mixtures,S. Singh, S. Parveen, D. Shukla, M. Yasmin, M. Gupta, J. P. Shukla, Journal of Solution Chemistry, Vol. 50, (2011), 210-221
- Thermoacoustical Study of Molecular Interactions in Binary Mixtures of Pentane with Methanol and Tert-Butanol S. Singh, M. Yasmin, D. Shukla, S. Parveen and M. Gupta Phy. Chem. Liqs., 50(2), (2012) 210-221.
- Study of molecular interactions in binary mixtures of analine with carboxylic acids at 293.15, 303.15 and 313.15K, S. Parveen, S. Singh, D. Shukla, M. Yasmin, M. Gupta, J. P. Shukla, Physics & Chemistry of Liquids, Vol. 41, (2012), 156-172