Chemistry - Research
Area of Research
- Microwave assisted reactions Synthesis of heterocyclic compounds of biological importance.
- Determination of environmental contaminants by using different analytical techniques.
- Analysis of pesticide residues and phthalates in representative food water
and cosmetic samples.
- Synthesis of natural products.
- Electrophoretic deposition of carbonaceous reinforcements in nickel matrix.
- Synthesis of organic compounds of medicinal importance.
- Carbon sequestration/Climate change
- Stress environment
- Stress physiology
- Solid waste management
- Environmental microbiology
- Plant Nutrition
- Water and air quality monitoring
- Bio reclamation of sodic/saline soil
Ph.D. Thesis Submitted
By Ms. Neetu Pandey on thesis topicentitled "Evaluations of Soil Carbon Sequestration Potential in different Land use systems of Dewa Block, Barabanki, U.P" under supervision of Dr. Pramod Kumar Singh, Associate Professor in the subject Environmental Science.
Ph.D. students enrolled in Chemistry:
1. Satya Narayana
2. Shikha Awasthi
3. Anshuman Srivastava
4. Abhishek Kumar Singh
Ph.d students enrolled in Environmental Science:
1. Neetu Pandey
2. Vinay Kumar
3. Lalji Verma
4. Pokhraj Sahu
5. Sandeep Kumar
6. Ila Srivastava
Consultancy/ others Project:
Dr. Pramod Kumar Singh
As Expert in research studies entitled "Study on Silvipasture development under National Afforestation Programme and its benefits to socio-economy of selected area in state Utter Pradesh" during 2014-2015 funded by Forest Development Agencies(FDA), New Delhi.
List of Research Paper published in last five years
- Shikha Awasthi, Sarvesh Kumar Pandey, Abhishek Juyal, Chandra Prabha Pandey, Kantesh Balani: Synergistic Effect of Carbonaceous Reinforcements on Microstructural, Electrochemical, Magnetic and Tribological Properties of Electrophoretically Deposited Nickel. Journal of Alloys & Compounds, Vol. 711 (2017), pp 424-433.
- Shikha Awasthi, Rita Maurya, Chandra Prabha Pandey and Kantesh Balani: Interfacial Mechanics of Carbonaceous Reinforcements in Electrophoretically Deposited Nickel Coatings". Surface and Coatings Technology, Vol. 310 (2017), pp 79-86.
- Shikha Awasthi, Sneha Goel, Chandra Prabha Pandey, Kantesh Balani, "Multi-Length Scale Tribology of Electrophoretically Deposited Nickel-Diamond Coatings", (2016) Journal of Minerals, Metals, and Materials (JOM), Vol. 69 (2017) pp. 227-235.
- Shikha Awasthi, Chandra PrabhaPandey, KanteshBalani, "Synergetic Role of Carbonaceous Reinforcements on Multi Length Scale Tribology of Electrophoretically Deposited Nickel-Boron Nitride Coatings" submitted to Materials Research Bulletin, May 2017.
- Anshuman Srivastava, Satyajeet Rai, Ashish Kumar Sonker, Kajal Karsauliya, Chandra Prabha Pandey&Sheelendra Pratap Singh: 2- Simultaneous determination of multiclass pesticide residues in human plasma using a mini QuEChERS method Anal BioanalChem DOI 10.1007/s00216-017-0317-7
- Purushottam Trivedi, A Singh, A Srivastava, V P Sharma, C P Pandey, L P Srivastava&Sarika Malik: 1- An Assessment of Water Quality of Gomati River Particular Relevant To Physicochemical Characteristics, Pesticide and Heavy Metal Int. Journal of Engineering Research and Application ISSN : 2248-9622, Vol. 6, Issue 9, ( Part -2) September 2016, pp.66-75
- Pramod Kumar Singh, Neelam Singh Verma, Neetu Pandey and Prashant Singh: Soil Sodicity Induced Changes in Aromatic Plants: Effects on Growth, Water Relation, Photosynthetic Pigments, Antioxidative Enzymes, Cations Concentration and Quality of Ocimum sanctum, Research Journal of Medicinal Plant9 (8),2015, pp. 375-394, ISSN 1819-3455. DOI: 10.3923/rjmp.2015.375.394.
- Chandra P. Pandey et al. Studies on the Synthesis of Some Novel 2-[2-(4-Oxo-4-P-Tolyl-4-Thia-1,3,3a,5Tetraaza-Cyclo-Penta [A] Naphthalen-2-Yl Sulphanyl) -2-Aryl-Ethyl]-2-Phenyl-2,3-Dihydro-6 Substituted/UnsubstitutedBenzo[E] [1,3]Oxazin-4 Ones. International Journal of Advanced Research in Chemical Science (IJARCS), 2015
- Pramod Kumar Singh,NeetuPandey, Monika Gupta, Alok Kumar: Sustainable Municipal Solid Waste Management through Vermitechnology: Impact of Vermicompost on Sweet flag (Acorus calamus) plants and Sodic Degraded Land. International Advanced Research Journal in Science, Engineering and Technology, 2 (1), 2015, pp. 139-146.ISSN 2394-1588 DOI: 10.17148/IARJSET
- SheeluSharma, Supriya Mishra, Moinka Gupta,Anil Mishra: Microwave assisted one pot synthesi, mass spectral analysis and DFT studies of 6-substituted-3,4-dihydro-4phenylpyrimidine-2(1H)-one,J. Mater. Enviro.Sci.5(Y) (2014)xxxISSN: 2028-2508
- Pramod Kumar Singh and PrashantSingh : Development of mathematical model of River Gomati: Assessment and prediction of water quality. Hydrology: Current Research, 5(4), 2014, pp. 63. ISSN 2157-7587 DOI 10.4172/2157-7587.S1.012
- Singh PK, Kumar P and Tandon PK: Soil sodicity alters antioxidative enzymes, photosynthetic pigments, water contents and essential oil quality of fennel (Foeniculumvulgare Mill).Research Journal of Soil Biology, 6(1), 2014, pp. 1-16. ISSN 1819-3498 DOI:10.3923/rjsb2014.1. 16
- Tiwari, R. K. Singh, P. K. and Watanabe (2013). The spatial patterns of oxidative stress indicators co-locate with early signs of natural senescence in maize leaves ActaPhysiologiaePlantarum. 35: 949-957 ( DOI 10.1007/s 11738-012-1138-0).
- Singh PK, Verma NS, Tandon PK. (2012) Antibacterial activity of essential oils of Sesseliindicum a wild weed of family Apiaceae. Webmed Central PHARMACOLOGY, 3(5): WMC003333.