Placement Rules & Policies
Placement Policy 2015-2016Eligibility:
- Student expected to complete his/her degree by June 2016 is eligible for placement
- Placement support is available to all the students registered/verified/authenticated with the Placement Portal only.
- Discipline and decorum must be maintained in the campus at any cost.
- College uniform should be the compulsory attire for all placement related activities.
- Student will not be allowed to participate in the selection process of the company for which he/she has missed the Pre Placement Talk.
- Once given interest in any company student have to follow the entire selection process and will not be allowed to withdraw the candidature at any point of time, failing which student will not be allowed to appear in further recruitment process till further notice.
- Once selected in any company through campus recruitment, the students will not be allowed to put his candidature for more companies.
- The attendance in class and in the events/activities organized may be a criteria for short-listing in a placement process depending upon the company.
- Student need to verify his/her marks (Calculated in two decimal points).
- Student is solely responsible for the authenticity of his/her data /credentials. In case of any discrepancy strict action will be taken which may also result in cancellation of candidature at any stage.
- It will be a shared responsibility of T&P cell as well as the student to check the authenticity of the company coming for campus recruitment process.